Friday, February 15, 2008

LOST still has it

Watched LOST last night and I have to say I am getting sucked into it again. After last year which was on and off as far as my interest went this one seems like they are back on track and going places.

Syied's flash forwards are really getting my interest more than anything else I guess. I have come to love his character. He gets the job done no matter what. Like Lock he has the guts and convictions to do what he needs to even when it is a dirty job. I can't wait till next week to see what happens on the boat with him.

Speaking of the boat what was the deal with the rocket? There was a time difference of like 30 min? so there is more than just the magnetic station that blew up to worry about I guess. Now magnetics can get interesting but they blew it up with the fail safe so what the heck is going on now with the time shift? Maybe it is the geek in me but this looks like a neat twist on things and why the island is hidden.

But not well hidden. . . Ben has been getting on and off the island for a while it looks like with all the different money and passports in his desk. And he claims to have a spy on the boat too. Of course in the flash forwards he seems to be part of something big with the folks they are trying to knock off to "protect" the Oceanic Six. It is getting all James Bond and Black Ops it seams which is all right by me.

And leave off with Lock and the disappearing shack with Jacob in it. . . that should be an neat answer if we ever get one. . . Who or what is Jacob and how is he/the island tied into all this.

This is just getting better and better. . . I am bummed that we only get

No comments: