Friday, February 1, 2008

LOST Report

OK, watched the beginning of this season of LOST last night. It was great. I am psyched that they are back but I have to admit I am a bit put off by the forward jumps vs the older looks back at them before they got to the island.

Now they are the Oceananic Six. . . we have seen three, who are the other three and what happened to the rest of them seems to be the goal of this season. Did I say I liked it? They pulled you right back into the story again. It even looks like Hurly may be able to see Jacob a bit. . . that was a neat twist.

So with the “rescue” folks there and the group split between Doc and Lock where does it go? I am not sure if they rescue folks are bad since the short message Charlie got just said the girlfriend was not on the boat and she didn’t know Niomi. . . . not sure that is such a big deal or proof that the boat is not there on her orders or at least there to help them.

One of the things I noticed is the original others don’t seem to have aged while Ben goes from boy to man . . . I can’t see this being an oops on the directors part since they are so careful of everything to do with the show and especially the little details they show. You can see this when they show you part of the paper Jack looks at before going to the funeral, but not enough for you to read it. . . .

I am glad it is back, and with as many questions as ever. . . . . I am just sorry it is going to be such a short ride this season. I was behind the writers strike at first, they should get their fair share, but since we have been subject to such BS reality TV over it I am starting to feel the pain of stupidity on TV and loose my interest in who gets what. . . . . I want some good TV back!

No comments: