Can you say NYC is corrupt as they come? Just look at Bloomberg and you can see that. . . no to mention all the other folks that were unarmed and not doing anything violent that they have killed in NYC.
Personally I don't see how this guy got off other than he is a copy in NYC so he is above the law.
I also don't think this has anything to do with Fergerson MO.
Lets look at the facts -
- Cop is injured
- Criminal attacked him in his car and left evidence to prove this
- Criminal was being sought for a violent robbery shortly before he got shot and killed
- He rushed the cop and was acting aggressive.
- Non violent crime - selling untaxed cigarettes
- No weapons involved
- Video shows he had his hands up
- Cops pile on him and choke him out as he repeatedly says he can't breath
- Cops violated own rules using a choke.
Folks this NYC cop should be facing charges. Is it disgusting that he is not and I hope the Feds go after him and that Mr. Garners family has a good lawyer to go after NYC.