Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fight Quest Update

I finally got around to watching Fight Quest Korea. I loved it! I think they have finally gotten into the grove and started to show the good stuff in the training. It looks like they are starting to hit their stride, and getting up to the level of Human Weapon. They aren’t there yet, but they are at least moving that way.

I was happy to see that they have started to show some of the moves in a way that you can pick up and use yourself if you know what you are doing. They had a number of good throws and a few nice knife attack/defense moves that I was psyched to see. That along with the discussion of how they used it and the timing showed a nice shift in the focus of the show.

I must say I was also happy to see the change in attitude of the big guy. He seems to have learned a bit of humility over the show so far and does not seem to be as much of a show off/attitude problem as he was at the start. It is good to see that exposure to these great martial artists around the world has tempered his attitude and he is turning into quite a good martial artist.

This show is turning into a good martial arts show. . .

No comments: