Sunday, February 3, 2008

Game Day

IT”S GAME DAY!!

This is the day that we in Patriot Nation have been waiting for. I think this will be a good game, and I was going to expect a close game – that is until they started talking about spygate again. Now I think the Pats are gong to have an axe to grind and something to prove so I expect they will be out for blood even more than normal. If you look back at when this first happened, the team they played after it broke they took apart and them some. I think the Pats will win, and it is not going to be close. Then now have not only the perfect season on the line, but something to prove.

And when all is said and done, if they do win, you can thank congress. It was some congressman who dug this all up again because he wants to know what happened. Why the NFL (a private business) is any of their concern with everything else going on is beyond me. Personally I think our congress has a number of things that rate more important on the things to do scale than dealing with this mess but who am I. He wanted some air time and he got it. Unfortunately for him (I think he backs the Giants) all of this will probably just push the Pats over the edge and on to that 19-0 they are looking for. . .

No comments: