Thursday, January 15, 2009

You do what WE SAY newbie

Can some one tell me when we gave up our rights to live free? Just because you are the new guy on the block does not mean you are now in charge of the rest of us. There is an opinion piece in the Patriot Ledger HERE that states “Suburban growth should trigger gun law changes”

It goes on to discuss how folks are moving into all the small towns on the South Shore of MA and the growth is causing them to put housing near the gun clubs. Now please note that most of these gun clubs have been here since the early 1900’s. Scituate is something like 1929.

The writer thinks that the gun clubs should have to shut down or be limited due to the new homes. . . .

When did America turn into this crap? What the hell is this guy thinking? I don’t understand how the left can think they have the right to move into my town and tell me that my gun club that has been here for 80 year needs to close because they don’t feel safe. Are you kidding me? You are the new guy in town, shut up and deal.

Folks, if you move into town then you deal with the gun club. If you don’t feel safe with me shooting at the range near by they don’t buy that house. No one made you move into my town, and if you want to cause problems go do it someplace else. If you didn’t know about the club when you moved in that is not my problem - it is yours, do your homework on the next house and good luck selling this one.

If you really think this is a safety issue than the town should change the zoning and not allow you to build down range of the club. The town should not in any way have the right to close or change the way the club runs.

It makes me sick that we have a generation of morons who FEEL they have the right to screw with me and my life because they want to. They move into town and all of a sudden we need to change the way we do things to fit the NEW person? I don’t think so. You move into my town you change the way you live to fit in here, we are not changing to fit you. Don’t like it then move back to where you came from.

Seems this is a major immigration problem and not just with the folks from outside our country. A simple reminder then – you are the outsider who wants to become part of US, we don’t want to become like you. If we did we would move to where you came from . . . . Since you came here it is up to you to conform to the way we do things. Deal with it or move – it is still a free country for now. . .

No comments: