Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Facebook

OK, I got my Facebook account set up and even linked to a few fellow gun bloggers. Is it just me or is it rather amazing who you can get back in touch with on this thing?

I am rather embarrassed that my wife set up her account and got flooded with folks she knew . . . me not so much. . . . I guess I am/was more of a geek than I thought. . . Too much D&D in school I guess. . . .

I admit I am not looking to have millions of friends on Facebook. I want to at least know the person some how that I am connecting to - either through reading their blog or having met them at some point or even just having emailed back and forth so I at least know a bit about them.

I am glad we didn't have this when I was in school. . . I would have killed way too much time on the net and Facebook. . . I think I would have gotten creamed on my grades and then the folks would have killed me and that would be that. So I am here today to play on Facebook and blog because I could not do this years ago when I was in school. . . .

No comments: