Thursday, January 22, 2009

Obama to close Gitmo

Sounds great. . . what will we do with the thugs and terrorists that we are holding there?

I do hope you are not going to bring them into the US or release them into the US since this is where they want to be to cause trouble. You do know that right Mr. President?

I have to say I don't like this one bit. I doubt any of them have useful info at this point since they have been out of circulation for so long but for God sakes folks lets not let them run around free. The other ones we let out we ended up having to fight all over again and recapture or kill. Let's do try and learn from out mistakes shall we? I keep hearing about how smart Obama is. . . lets see him prove it.

Update:
I am not sure I like where this is going. The radio folks are starting to sound like the loony left did getting all worked up over Gitmo being closed when we don't even know what they are going to do with the prisons held there.

While I agree this may be a bad move, I don't know until I hear what they will do with these folks. If there is any chance they will get freedom or even be let into the US then I am all for jumping all over this. If it just means we change the prison location and put them on trial then I am not as worried as long as we insure they will go to prison or back to their home country when this is over. I don't want any of them staying here where they can stir up trouble.

Folks, Obama probable will suck as POTUS, we will see. We gain nothing by becoming like the left and screeching about everything he does before we have all the facts. Lets build a sold case against Obama before we start to yell, we will get more folks to listen to us that way. . .

No comments: