Thursday, January 22, 2009

Caroline Kennedy Drops Out

For personal reasons - I didn't know "you arn't going to pick me" was a personal reason. This looks like a case of "you can't not pick me because I am pulling out of the running"

I am glad to hear it. I hate to see when someone gets appointed to a position like this due to name only. She is a hypocrite who's claim to public service is working to get folks to send their kids to New Your City Public Schools while she sent her's to PRIVATE SCHOOL. . .

This is America, you don't get you job due to your name - at least not in the public sector and that is the way it should be. It is time we stop treating the Kennedy's as royalty. We don't have Royals here remember? I hope folks learned something from all this.

Now the question is will they pick someone qualified or just another political hack with a different name. . . .

1 comment:

doubletrouble said...

She was probably bored already...