Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Top Ten Man Guns. . .

Found at MArooned and SayUncle, a list of the 10 manliest firearms:

#10: SMLE
Yep, got a SMLE III

#9: Mosin-Nagant M44
nope

#8: GLOCK
Some day

#7: Swiss K31 Carbine.
nope

#6: AK47
Yep, fun to shoot and use to be cheap to shoot. . .

#5: Smith & Wesson Model 29
nope - do have a .22 target S&W that looks mean though

#4: AR15
Yep - full stock and 20" barrel. LOTS of fun to shoot

#3: Remington 870
Nope, need a few shot guns for home defense and cowboy shoots though. . .

#2: Colt Model 1911A1 .45 ACP
seriously want one. . .

#1: Barrett M82 .50 caliber rifle
like I could afford the ammo never mind the gun. . .

So many guns, so little money for them. . . .

Since I want to do Cowboy shoots I will be going for the shotgun and a couple of Vaquero pistols when I have the cash, then I want either a Glock for carry or a 1911. . . Probably a 1991 first. . . . some day when I have the cash to support my gun habit again = )

Of course I don't feel too bad since I do have the top three combat rifles according to the Military Channel show Weaponology - the SMLE (have the III), M-16(well AR-15) and the AK-47 (WASR 10).

1 comment:

zeeke42 said...

You can pick up the Mosin for <$100 and they're still cheap to shoot.