Monday, February 23, 2009

Morgage Info

FYI

National rate of Mortgages in trouble 14%

Nevada 48%
California 27%
Arizona 30%
Michigan 38%
Florida 29%

This is where the problems are. Many states are not having these problems. And if you are somehow managing to pay your bills, no help for you! We only give bail out money to the slobs who don't pay their bills. . .

This makes me sick. They keep raising the taxes, fees and our pay checks don't go up. . . I am paying my bills but how am I supposed to stay on top of them when you keep taking more of MY money to pay for these Bail Out schemes. . .

Keep your hands off my money Mr. Government. Time to cut your spending until it hurts and then some more just like us tax payers have to. . . .

2 comments:

TOTWTYTR said...

"I am paying my bills but how am I supposed to stay on top of them when you keep taking more of MY money to pay for these Bail Out schemes. . ."

You're not. You're supposed to beg the government for help. In other words, you're supposed to beg to be allowed to keep some of your own money in the form of "stimulus".

JD said...

TOTWTYTR - that is about it isn't it. This is how they will make us all dependent on government to live. . .