Friday, February 20, 2009

ACORN shows us what is comming

Find more HERE Give it a read so you know how the end is starting now. . .

Here is what ACORN said about a house in forclosure:

"This is our house now," said Louis Beverly, ACORN.

Ya, um, no it is not.

These guys will not be happy until shots are fired, mark my words.

As for who owns the house? Legally or at least until Obama came to power the bank did. The house was bought with the BANKS money. You pay them back with your money. So you own part of the house and they own part.

If you stop paying them back they are legally allowed to sell the house to recover their money, and you get any left over. That is the way it has always been, how is it suddenly wrong?

How can people say they didn't know this and it is all the banks fault?

You signed a contract, you were told the following -
If the interest rate could go up or not
What your monthly payment would be
When you had to pay it
How long you had to pay it
How you could pay it off
What happens if you stop paying it

You stop, you loose the house. I am sorry but that is it, no one scammed you. If you over extended then it is your fault, not the banks. No one made you sign.

To top it off, I am busy trying to pay my mortgage so I don't lose my house. I do not owe you anything from my taxes to pay off yours. . . . Sell it, take the loss and down size or go rent. You and your family have NO RIGHT to my money.

No comments: