Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Is this where we are going?

If so then I don't want to go. . . .

Found this HERE
The BBC offers this advice for anyone
in Britain who is attacked on the street:
You are permitted to protect yourself with
a briefcase, a handbag, or keys. You should
shout “Call the Police” rather than “Help.”
Bystanders are not to help. They have been
taught to leave such matters to the professionals.
If you manage to knock your
attacker down, you must not hit him again
or you risk being charged with assault.

OK. . . I will not give up my right to defend myself or my family. I don't care about the muggers childhood or how bad off he is. I will take whatever action I need to so that I can make the attack on me or my family stop and I can get us to safety.

We have been warned by what is going on in the UK. The question is are we smart enough to learn from them. . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frak that gos-se.

I will do whatever I deem necessary to keep me and mine safe. I cannot make any guarantees for anyone else I happen across on the street, but I can speak to my family and I.