Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Daughter’s and Shooting

On a brighter note my oldest daughter is interested in joining my gun club as a junior member. They are nice enough to not charge for the course for kids (under 18) so it won’t cost us and it is only $10 a year for her to join the club as a junior member.

I asked her about it last night and she was psyched to do it. I will attend the class with her since she doesn’t know anyone but I will just be observing. Then she gets her own membership.

Now we just have to pick the dates to go take the course. . . I think we may do it this week.

She is excited about it because I get to take two guests to the range with me and if she is a member then when I take my friend and her son she can still come since she won’t be a guest any more!

I am thrilled she wants to do this as she has done very well shooting when we have gone to the range. She is already good with the four rules and has shown me she can safely handle a gun. She does mostly .22 but she loves the AR-15 I have since it looks nice and does not have much (if any) recoil. Every time we go to the ranges she wants some trigger time on the AR. . . . . and what kind of Dad would I be to say no?

No comments: