Monday, August 4, 2008

Congress

Is it just me or has Congress gone completely around the bend?? These folks who are supposed to work for us and at our pleasure have gone home for the summer. The country is in an energy crisis that threatens our economy and they want to play political games with it. Good old Nancy won’t let anything come to a vote because she wants the Dems to win the White House this fall. She doesn’t care about the damage that is being done to the country and the working folks every day right NOW.

I just got the estimate of my monthly oil bill for this winter. It went up 50% over last year. You going to tell me where this money is going to come from? I’ll tell you, it will come from me not spending any extra cash on anything else. You think I am the only one in this position? With folks hurting like this and spending getting cut the economy will feel it and the Dems want it to. They want to ruin this country, then blame it on Bush so they can get back into office. DC has gone insane

This is a disgusting abuse of power and they wonder why the approval rating of Congress is half that of Bush. . . . and he is not exactly doing well right now. . . .

Folks, when it comes time to vote for the Congress folks remember – if it say incumbent next to the name vote against them.

No comments: