Monday, August 11, 2008

Cats are Psychic

I don’t know if it is all cats or maybe I just seem to attract the spooky ones but they seem to know when you need them around . . . .

You could say there is a bit of stress in the house at the moment with Dad-in-Law being sick . . . well, more than sick as we don’t expect him to be with us on this side too much longer. . .

Anyway I gave in last night and went to bed early since I am stressed and didn’t know what to do with myself. I am not into the Olympics and I couldn’t get motivated to do anything. . . .

I wasn’t in bed more than a few moments when my little black cat Midnight came up, meowed and stuck her face in mine to get my attention. She wanted a scratch then settled down to sleep next to me. . . . There is just something about a cat purring next to you and the soft fur that really seems to reduce the stress level. I don’t know how they do it but they do. . . . She has been spending much more time around me lately. I swear they know when things are going on.

Then again, maybe I am just a cat person. . . .

No comments: