Friday, July 25, 2008

Weekend

Well, this weekend will be a bit of a let down after spending last weekend either at the Blogger Shoot or getting ready for it. . . . .

Back to normal life I guess, I have to get some of the house cleaned up and mount a few things on the wall for mom in her apartment. If I am lucky we may get to see Batman Saturday night but that depends on if Nana is willing to baby sit for us. . . .

Maybe this weekend I can finally get the basement finished and start working out again. . . it has been years since I got to the gym on a regular basis and I need to get back into it. I do have the stuff at home but I have always made one excuse or another for why it was not set up.

I was supposed to go sparing tonight for Karate but I just can’t get myself psyched up enough for it to go. By Friday night I am beat and not in the mood to race home so I can go out again. We will see, they do this every week or so so I may be able to get down there at some point.

1 comment:

Borepatch said...

"Well, this weekend will be a bit of a let down after spending last weekend either at the Blogger Shoot or getting ready for it. . . . ."

Sing it, brother.