Friday, July 18, 2008

Thoughts on the closing of The Munchkin Wrangler

Another blog I read on a daily basis is gone. . . .

He says for a break and I hope so since as I said it was good enough that I read it every day and a lot of the other blogs I read commented on the “missing” blog so that tells you something about how popular The Munchkin Wrangler was. . . Although I fully understand his reasoning behind the choice I am still a bit bummed out.

The writing was not only great but since he grew up in Germany and (I think) became a US citizen later it was great to see his take on thing going on in the world that he comment on. I think that we are rather isolated here in the US and our media has all but give up any pretense of being un-biased in the news reporting. Anyway the end result was whether or not I agreed with him it was good to see his take on what was going on.

See this other view not only helped me to understand all sides of a subject but at times made me realize how much trouble we are in with the US Main Stream Media and how they treat the news. This one sided reporting is dangerous. How can we the people and voters of this land make an intelligent and informed decision without all the facts? Heck, they can’t and that is how Obama has gotten as far as he has but we won’t go there as that is what the media wants for their golden child. . .

Anyway, good luck Marko and I hope you get back from your blogger vacation soon. . .

No comments: