Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekend Blog Work

OK, made a few changes to the blog over the weekend. I have added all the links to the folks going to the Blogger Shoot or NE Blogger meet that Jay G set up on the right side there. . . . Go pay them a visit. Also added the link for “Self Defense – A Human Right” which I highly recommend as worth the visit.

I also messed around with adding a map of all you visitors. I figured it would be good for my ego to find out if there were more than the three readers I suspect . . . . I also added a slideshow on the left. So far it is just pictures of the models I have built. All the real stuff is in 1/48 scale, the Sci Fi stuff is in whatever they made it. . . .

Last thing was an RSS feed, we will see how that works out. . . .

All in all a few minor changes that I thought would spruce things up a bit.

1 comment:

s_baghaii said...

You already have an RSS feed if your readers use Google Reader. I have been reading you through the RSS feed for a while now.