Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Comcast Customer Service

Well, I have to say I am presently surprised that this little blog got some attention at Comcast. I have had a few emails and got a phone call from them looking to help me fix this wiring issue and looking for feedback to make sure it does not happen again to the next guy.

Although I told them I will do the wiring myself they have offered to have a tech come and re-run the cable if I have any issues getting it run such as it is too short. After all the issues I have had with various companies and customer service I have to say it is a nice change to have a company take a proactive approach to an issue.

I am starting to think that the cable folks have been listening to the comments about their service and are actually fixing it. I don't really want to spend my time on running the cable but this way I can re-do the phone at the same time since it is also run on the ground. I have to admit I am starting to see Comcast in a better light. I think they may have actually sold me on staying with them, as I have been told we may have FIOS in town by the end of the year if all goes well. If Comcast can keep up this level of service then I don't see any reasion to change to FIOS.

Keep it up Comcast, you seem to have a good customer service group in place which is worth it's weight in gold these days. So many others fail in this critical area, it really does make you stand out in a good way

No comments: