Thursday, July 31, 2008

Obama and Race

What is it now? Seems like the new ad by McCain is racist. I have seen the ad and I had to be told why. . . seems that there are white women in it so it is racist. . .

Lets call it what it is, the media will call ANY ad that attacks their lord Obama as racist.

The only one I have seen mention race so far is Obama. He keeps pushing how the other side will use race and tell you he is black. Too bad they have not done that yet but HE keeps telling you how black he is. . . . I wonder who really is racist . . . .

And to top it off he has some Thug (sorry, Rap Artist) now plugging for him and he even wrote him a song. . .

From Ludacris:

You can't stop what's bout to happen, we bout to make history
the first black president is destined and it's meant to be
the threats ain't fazing us, the nooses or the jokes
so get off your ass, black people, it's time to get out and vote!
paint the White House black and I'm sure that's got 'em terrified
McCain don't belong in ANY chair unless he's paralyzed
Yeah I said it cause Bush is mentally handicapped.

Ya, that sounds good, no racism there. . . Nope

No comments: