Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Teacher Assaulted

I guess good old Mass is not the only messed up state. As you can read in the story, this art teacher was attacked by a student because she told them to sit down and behave. As if this is not bad enough, the animals kids friends cheered her on. . .

Now to top this all off the fool liberal Principals remarks should shock you "On one hand, she told me that she is sorry that his happened to me," Berry (the teacher) said. "But then she turned right around and told me that telling a student that I was going to defend myself was a trigger word. I triggered them."

This woman was attacked, needed the help of other teachers to end the attack, and it is her fault for telling this “kid” that she would defend herself? You have got to be kidding me. What have we come to when our teachers don’t think you or they have the right to defend ourselves from a physical attack. I hope they throw the book at this snot nosed kid for this but I am sure they won’t. They will come up with some BS on how hard her life is and how it is not her fault she started the attack, it is the teachers fault for asking for respect in the classroom.

All I can say is good luck Baltimore, you are well on your way to total chaos. And to the Principal – Yo Dude, way to support your people man. . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No one will accept responsibility for their actions anymore, and that is my #1 pet peeve.