Monday, April 28, 2008

Shop Bench

OK, here are a few quick photos of the movable shop bench top that I put in to make working in the new shop easier. The idea is you can set the height depending on the tool you put on it so the work surface lines up with the benches that way you can work on a long piece and it is supported by the rest of the bench.

I have not used it much yet so we will see how it works. . .





Here you can see how I got it to work, I made a frame for the top, and set in pegs that you set to the height you want. Then just put the top back on and away you go


It is set up for my miter saw, router table(shown on the wrong setting), small drill press and the original setting of empty that will put the frame level with the bench top . . .


I liked the idea, we will see how it works out. . . and yes, I have too much time on my hands, that is what happens when you don't have money to go out = )

No comments: