Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Subaru continues to blow chunks

Update on the car problems. . .

The Subaru has had problems starting in wet weather for a while now and I finally got around to getting new spark plug wires for it. I went to change them and what a pain in the ass that was. . . .

The front one on each side could be done with difficulty as is. To get to the back one on the drivers side I had to take out the washer fluid reservoir. To do the back one on the passengers side I had to take out part of the air intake system. Again I say this is a sign of a bad design. God help me when it comes time for new plugs I have no idea how you would get to them where they are – I will have to pay a shop to fix that one.

Subaru you still suck. I can’t wait till I can afford another car payment – that piece of crap is so gone when I can. . . .

No comments: