Monday, April 28, 2008

Something to think about

Here is an interesting new thought on a gun law we can all get behind. . .

I have to say I would back it. I still remember being at a party in my house in college that a friend brought a friend to (I didn't know him and most others there didn't either). This long haired hippy type waits to the middle of the party, then tells all of us with short hair cuts that you have to be an idiot to have short hair. . . . he then goes off on his liberal BS speech against the man and how the liberal hippies had it right. . . . I should have smacked him but it was my house and he was invited by a friend so I had to put up with him. My friend who brought him (who knew we all had long hair and such at one point) apologized for him and we never did see the moron again. It just blew me away - no thought at all about where he was, who was around or anything. would have been interesting to see him do that in a bar near a Marine base. . . although they are gentlemen and also may have resisted giving him the beating of some sense that he needed. . . What is it with the hippie mind that all wisdom goes away. . .

No comments: