Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jimmy Carter

Jimmy Carter is visiting Hamas and has reportedly warmly hugged a Hamas Politician. What has this country come to? This guy was our President – not a good one, probably on of the worst in my lifetime but still our President and he is meeting on good terms with Hamas. . . . . I never thought I would see the day. . . . someone tell me the reports are wrong. . ..

Let me put it another way . . . our former President Carter is meeting with Hamas on good terms, a terrorist organization – thereby giving aid and comfort to a known enemy of the USA. . . They will have a propaganda field day with the recognition they will get having a former US President recognizing them and their fight. What the hell is he doing? These folks would not go to the bargaining table to work for peace before, they sure as hell won’t go now.

I guess this is how Liberal Democrats work for world peace? They back the terrorist organizations and get them news time and propaganda and this somehow makes us safer? I wonder if they will give him another Nobel Peace Prize for this?

I am so disgusted by this I don’t know what else to say. To have a past President do this is to show weakness to our enemies and give them aid not to mention let them think they can work to divide us against ourselves even more than we are. . . I think this boarders on treason. Maybe we should start calling him Jane Fonda Carter. . . .

No comments: