Monday, April 14, 2008

Obama thinks we are bitter. . . .

Obama's latest put down on average folk er, I mean quote about average folk. . .

“There are a whole bunch of folks in small towns in Pennsylvania, in towns right here in Indiana, in my home town in Illinois, who are bitter. They are angry… So I said, well ya know, when you’re bitter, you turn to what you can count on. So people, ya know they vote about guns or they take comfort from their faith, and their family, and their community, and they get mad about illegal immigrants who are coming over to this country, or they get frustrated about how things are changing. That’s a natural response.”

from Alphecca:

Here’s a news flash: I’m bitter because the elitists like Obama and Clinton believe that they know what’s best for me and would like to enact a nanny-state to do my thinking for me. I cling to my guns because I cling to all of my rights that the left would like to take away from me.

Guess that about says it all. . . . . Dems don't get it and guns have nothing to do with our current major issues in this country well, except for the major attack they continue to mount on the Constitution from the left. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen, Alphecca. Preach it.