Friday, April 25, 2008

Photos

I had posted some new photos of Jack over here and even put the one of him by the fence as my new Desktop wallpaper. The more I look at this photo the more I wish I knew what he was thinking. He is just under a year old and this was one of his first trips outside into the yard. I love the look on his face as he surveys his yard and I just want to know what is going through his mind on the grand adventure outside. . . He was just starting to stand up when this was taken, and that was only a few weeks back and he is already getting ready to walk. This I think must be the ultimate adventure as it is all new to him. . .
He has started to do his Mogly walk, from the Jungle Book. I have not been able to get him to do it when I have a camera around, but it is funny. I am betting he will be walking within a week or so.
It's funny how different he is from his sisters. I think he is a bit ahead of both of them at this point, more teeth and more mobile than they were at this age. The oldest was walking before her first birthday but the younger daughter did not as she had her sister doing everything for her so she had no reason to try to walk or talk, she just would point and go UG and that was that. . . .
Should be an interesting next few weeks. . .

No comments: