Monday, September 8, 2008

Post Convention Bump

Well, looks like McCain is now in the lead by 4 points in a USA Today poll of LIKELY VOTERS. Now it is +-3 pts so this is not great and it is USA Today so I also take this with another grain of salt but it is a start in the right direction.

On another note - gun stores are reporting that sales are up with folks seeing a Dem getting into the White House this time around. They are buying everything from pistols to "assault" rifles. Heck, I bought my AR-15 for the same reason. I wish I had the cash for a couple of more AK type guns so I would know I had them to pass on to my kids but such is life. . . maybe he will loose and it won't matter. . . And for the record it is not just whites buying the guns, they say it is across the board that folks are scared of an Obama win. . . . .

Add that to NBC changing around their reporters to avoid looking "Bias" and maybe folks are starting to wake up to how bad Obama would be for this country and how much the Media is pushing him on us with one sided reporting. Look at how easy they are on him vs the Republicans they report on. . .

Just ask yourself, what are they hiding about him?

No comments: