Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Obama is better than us. . .

"What!" Obama exclaimed in mock horror, as the audience laughed. "Hold on a sec. Maybe that home-schooling is all right. One reason I have to win here is so that I've got Secret Service around my girls at all times. They carry guns."

OK, he things guns are OK if they are in the hands of the government protecting his kids. . . .

I have two daughters and a son. . . . He does not want me to have a gun to protect my kids. . . He would take away my right to carry if he could, he said so in the 2004 election to the Senate.

One Question - Obama, why are your kids more important than mine? In other words, why are my kids ok to sacrifice to your liberal ideals and yours aren't?

You know what Obama? in my America we are all equal and all our kids are worth protecting. . . since the government can't do it it is up to me and all the other parents to do so stay out of my way and away from my GOD GIVEN RIGHTS as a living being to protect me and mine.

No comments: