Monday, September 29, 2008

And so we wait

Seems like we are still sitting around waiting for Congress to come up with a plan to fix the economy. . . It does not seem to actually effect the market though. The market has be up and down by hundreds of points while they have worked on it.

I am starting to think that Congress is pushing the panic button so that they can shove things through that we don't really want and we don't have time to look at the details. It looks like some sort of scam artist working on it. . . . . .

I wish I could believe the media on this but I can't. They refuse to look at the cause beyond "it's Bush's fault" when the problems, bad loans, and strong arming banks to loan money to high risk folks goes back to Clinton's administration. Bush even has tried to reform things before now but the Democrats blocked it because they buy votes by getting poor folks loans that they can't really afford.

I have yet to see when more government control gets us anything but a bigger mess. . . . I don't know what to do but I am inclined to let the market fix itself and get rid of the silly government mandate that we lone money to folks that can't pay it back so they can buy a house. . . . .

I also find it interesting that the Democrats waited until now to scream panic when a year or so back they were telling us it was all good. . . . wouldn't have anything to do with the election would it??

We should run all of these folks out of office and start with a whole new set of crooks to run Congress, it can't get worse since they are at single digit approval as it is now. . . . . But the media will run cover for them and blame Bush I am sure. . . .

No comments: