Thursday, June 5, 2008

Vote McCain

After the BS they are pulling in DC, this is all I need to know - Add in that Obama is unqualified for the job and a racist and that just pushes me further into the McCain camp. I don 't like him but I fear the alternative. . . .

From MArooned

GUN CONTROL

McCain: Voted against ban on assault-type weapons but in favor of requiring background checks at gun shows. Voted to shield gun-makers and dealers from civil suits. "I believe the Second Amendment ought to be preserved — which means no gun control."

Obama: Voted to leave gun-makers and dealers open to suit. Also, as Illinois state lawmaker, supported ban on all forms of semiautomatic weapons and tighter state restrictions generally on firearms.

3 comments:

s_baghaii said...

OMG racist!

This calling people racists just because they have foot-in-mouth disease thing is getting out of hand.

kvegas911 said...

Ugh, and you know if he does win there will be some random redneck trying to blow him away, therefore making the rest of us in the south look like ignorant fools. I'm just gonna go ahead and write you in, JD.

JD said...

Sepideh - he and his wife are racist. Just listen to the stuff coming out of his "old" church and Reverend ( I use the term loosly). He signed a paper supporting it and the Black Liberation BS when he joined there and it is racist, just black against white instead of white against black. Just because the blacks believe it dose not make this kind of thing magically not racist.

KV - They wouldn't want me running things I would do everything based on the Constitution and that would mean I start to cut down on the Federal government and it's power over the populous big time. . . . Give the power back to the states where it is supposed to be. . .I am very libertarian in my views. If you harm no one, the government has no right to git involved in what you are doing with your own life. . .