Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Springtime in New England

I love spring in New England. For the last few nights it has been seriously HOT, HUMID and to make it worse the raccoons are having at it in the back yard.

At least I am told that is what is making all that noise out there. There are two of them that start off on different ends of the woods in my yard and slowly work towards each other as they scream at each other. This would not be so bad if I didn’t need the windows open for the air but come on. . . I wonder, can I rent them a room for a night or two and then they can get it out of their system and I can get some sleep. . .

I tell ya, a few more nights of this and I will be looking at that paint ball gun again. . . I have been thinking of ways to tie it into my air compressor and maybe if I get some paint balls and freeze them good and solid I may be able to deter these two horny critters or at least get them to go someplace else. . .

No comments: