Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Demo Project

Sorry for the delay, camera transfer issues. . .
Here is a shot of the "greenhouse" that my buddy and I pulled down on my week off. I took this after I pulled the glass out of the front of it so I would not be picking up broken glass in the yard for the rest of my life. . .


As you can see it was in bad shape, but not as bad as it looked. . . the frame and guts of it were still solid. I figured a few days to get the junk out, then two days to demo. . . Ya Right!
Took the weekend to sort and toss the crap I could that we collected over the past 10 years in this house plus what we brought with us. . .

this was day two of the demo. We got it pulled down for the most part on day one of demo (day 4 of vacation) then finally got it flat on day 5 of vacation. I took a chainsaw to the wall studs then we hooked it up to my truck and pulled it down. . . figured that was safer than walking around on the roof as we pulled it apart. Just missed the new shed with it when it fell (yay me)


And hear we are on day 7 of my week off, we are done. Took thee dumpsters to get rid of all the junk and parts but it is done. Now to get some driveway quotes and get the pit filled in. . . .


How not to spend your vacation. . . .

No comments: