Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Liberals Suck. . . . MoveOn.org SUCKs More. . .

What the heck is with this new ad by MoveOn.org? Some mom saying McCain you can’t have my boy for your war???

It is not his war, Congress OK’s it – ONLY CONGRESS can declare war. . . .

He can not take your son, we have a volunteer military

IF needed it is all of our jobs to protect this country if called.

Please MoveOn.org, don't let the facts get in your way at this point. . . you folks pump out as much BS as any group putting out ads, possibly more.

Did I serve, no, but I had no problem signing up for the draft when I turned 18 and would have gone no question if called or needed. Yes, I was lucky and did not get called or see a war in person.

Do I want my Son or Daughters going to war? Hell NO, it would scare the hell out of me. What sane parent wants there kids to go to war. . . .Would I support them if they said I am joining the military to protect our county HELL YES!!! Would I be proud of them? HELL YES!! I would pray that they had the weapons needed to kill anything that threaten them and got them home safe. . . My child's life is worth more than any foreigners. I am all for the troops killing whoever they need to to make sure they come home from these wars safe. I don't care about a few dead Iraqi or Afghans. . . if we are there to do a job do it and stop trying to make war clean and neat. Hit them, do it and come home. If in doubt, shoot it (heck if it is worth shooting once, then do it at least twice to be sure) instead of risking them shooting you.

What makes MoveOn.org think that their kid is worth more than mine is when it comes to who serves in the military? It is shit like this that shows us the liberals are all talk and no action. . . they don’t have the guts to do what needs to be done to protect our way of life, they spit on our way of life, they seem to hate our country but they are fine with telling us how to do things and taking our money. They hate the military people that protect us and make our way of life possible. In short, they are scum. . . . .

Just another reason to vote against any liberal on the ballot in November. It is going to be a long election folks

2 comments:

s_baghaii said...

You've convinced me.

Anonymous said...

dude, thank you for posting this. Im sick of the douchebags that say that Bush is killing all these men & women and we shouldn't be there because Iraq didn't attack us on 9/11. But WHen you think back, Nazi Germany didn't attack us, but they posed a threat. Thank you for doing your homework.