Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Is the AP Playing election Games?

I wish I had more faith in the press. . . but after the Dan Rather BS to name only one instance I don't have faith in them any more. . .

That being said I find it interesting that the AP announced today that Hillary will be doing a speech tonight saying that Obama has the votes to be the nominee. Was this an OOPS or an attempt to effect the two elections going on today(the press comes across pro Obama a lot)? Clinton folks says that no such statement was released by them. . . .

So, I am guessing that by the vague announcement that they got around any election laws dealing with telling the outcome before the poles closed, but they may have accomplished the same ends by doing it this way. . . . I am not for either of these liberals for POTUS but I think it is worth thinking about and maybe looking into. . . .

No comments: