Monday, March 10, 2008

Slacker

Sorry folks, forgot to get the Monday model done. . . I will get it done in the next day or so. I am supposed to be on vacation this week getting dad's shop moved to my house.

Ya know, I know he is gone, been over two years but it is still weird to be packing up his tools and moving them to my shop. It is going to get really weird when his old shop is empty. I think that will be a hard day, nothing says final like a big empty room where all his stuff use to be. . .

Anyway, we got a lot of it moved today with the help of a friend, and I hope to get the rest done in over the next few days. . .

On the plus side with the longer daylight my oldest daughter wants to go to the range and try out the AR-15 I got for Christmas. Been waiting on good weather and daylight to give it a go so that should be fun. I hope to have her down there this week while I am off. I promised her a pic with the new gun. . . . She is definitely my kid. . . .

No comments: