Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day at the range


Took one day to myself for my vacation and took my oldest to the range today along with my father in law. We had a good time for an hour or so shooting my new AR-15 and the WASA 10.

Here are a few pics. . . . She did great shooting 10 or so skeet we set up on the dirt mound. She was a crack shot with the AR and that was the first time she got to try it.

I think she is hooked, I had to promise I would take her back as the weather get warmer. . . Now if I could get her to shoot lefty . . . she is right handed and left eye dominant. . .


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always nice to see another armed chick. We aren't nearly as numerous as we should be. Nice bangstick, BTW.

JD said...

Thanks, Always wanted a black rifle and with the change in the white house coming I figured now or never. . . . although I think I will eventually loose it to my oldest, she loves shooting it, no kick to speak of. I was amazed at how well she did with it first time up. . . .