Thursday, March 6, 2008

Jericho

Damn that was a good episode this week. I am bummed out that they have started to kill off characters but that is the sign of a good show, they are not afraid of doing what they need to for the story.

I was so psyched to see Bonnie knock off a few of the bad guys, I thought she was going to get more of them than she did. I think the next war has started and I would not want to be part of J&R at this point. I think Hawkins has the military commander almost won over. . next step get him on the good guys side and start knocking off the rest of the J&R group. That last scene at the farm about said it all as to where this is going. I think the real Americans will step up and do what they need to to get the country back. One of the scariest parts of all this is even though I can’t see this happening in the real world it is just real enough to make you think “what if?” Kind of like Stephen Kings “The Stand” – real enough to make you think about it

This show has me totally sucked in. I hope it is doing well as I can’t imagine them not having a next season after we got cheated out of most of this one with the writers strike. They easily have another season worth of stuff going on now, I can’t wait to see where it goes. . .

No comments: