Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jericho

OK, I am a few days behind because I tape it and watch it later (it is on past my bedtime. . . .) but I must say I am bummed there are only two shows left for this year.

I have loved it so far. They have done a great job with the story and showing that you need to question what is going on and stand up for what is right. It is nice to see this getting the air time with them being an armed group standing up for their rights and not just rolling over and waving signs in protest. Watching the Major as he realizes he is in a catch 22 was great! He played it well and you could see the confusion he is going through with his job vs what he knows is right. . . I really want to see where he goes with this as things go forward.

The characters have been great and I love where they are going with this story. I think it is going to be a long wait to see what happens with the government, the bomb and the characters. The only thing that helps is knowing that Battlestar Galatica will be starting in a few weeks to take Jerichos place in my TV line up of good shows I need to see each week. . . . Going to be a long wait for next season. . . .

No comments: