They are determined to paint Trayvon as a choir boy who was on his way home when Zimmerman jumped him and shot him in cold blood as he begged for his life. . . .
Sorry folks, that is what the news wants but that is not what happened. We don't yet KNOW what happened. . . .
But don't let that stop you from stirring up the hate. . . case in point:
- The news folks have inveneted the term White Hispanic so they can keep saying it was a white shooting a black
- They keep posting old photos of both men, one that makes Treyvor look like he is 12 and one to make Zimmerman look evil
- Witnesses put Trayvor on top of Zimmerman pounding his head into the ground while Zimmerman called for help but the media says Trayvor was calling for help
- New photos of Trayvor show him flashing gang signs
- Trayvor's own twitter account show him as a violent person
- Trayvor was on a 10 day suspension
- he has been suspended for having stolen goods and burglar tools
- he has been suspended for having drugs or remains of drugs on him
- he may have been dealing pot
- There have been a rash of burglaries in the area lately by black youth
- The 911 tapes
- show Zimmerman was not running
- show Trayvor fled the area
- show Zimmerman was talking to the cops and did what they asked
- show Trayvor may have come back after fleeing to jump Zimmerman
- Zimmerman did not call 911 40 time this year, it has been over 6 years as a neighborhood watch
Now we have Congressman acting like thugs on the house floor and Schools in MA making Trayvor out as a hero and having days to Honor him. . . also pushing that he was murdered. He was killed yes, we don't know yet if it was murder folks. . . self defense is not murder sorry. . .
Add to that the Black Panthers putting out a bounty on Zimmerman, and Fools in Hollywood tweeting out Zimmermans address (ya, what good will come of that) and getting it wrong. Now a retired couple has had to move out of their house due to fear.
We have LAWS folks! You don't throw away the law because it moves too slow or you disagree with the findings. We are not a land of mob rule yet, but it looks like we are heading that way. I would bet these folks calling for Zimmermans head would be calling for calm and a jury trial if it were them on the receiving end. . . love the double standard in play here.
All of this makes me sick. We have a bunch of folks dancing in the blood to get news time and their face on TV when all we really know for sure is a kid is dead and they are still investigating. If it turns out Zimmerman broke the law and murdered Trayvor then I hope they throw the book at him. But if not, if Zimmerman is cleared then what? He has been tried and sentenced in the media and so many of us buy right into it. . . Has our country really fallen that far?