Friday, March 30, 2012

Done with Trayvon Marton

That is it, I am done

I am tired of the hype and starting to think we bloggers are part of the problem with pushing this story.

All we really know is Trayvon is dead, Zimmeman admits to shooting him, and two families are now suffering for it.

And now the standard lowlife are using this story to stir up the racial hate and noise that gets them news time, and I won't name them but you know who these "men of God" are among others including the media who just want to sell the story, and the hate groups like the Panthers who use this to grow.

No, it is time to stop pushing this story and let our legal system do it's job.  I don't know if this was an accident, a defensive shooting or murder. . .  and I bet you don't either if you are big enough to admit that to yourself.  So stop the hate, stop the noise, and stop trying to turn this into mob rule.

We say we are a nation of equals under the law. . . lets all prove it by letting the law do it's job, and living with it's findings even if we don't like the answer.  Because in every case, one side won't like the outcome. . . I ask both sides to deal with it like adults and stop pushing the hate mobs.  This one story, which should have stayed local to FLA has gone national, doing more damage to our relations with each other than anything I can remember in a long time.

No comments: