Friday, April 17, 2009

Tea Party Success

I am beginning to think the Tea Party idea has been a success far more than any of us think or could hope for. . . How do I know? The liberals are screaming.

When MSNBC is wasting the air time to comment on it then it was big. If it was small, they would not waste the time.

MSNBC is trying to tell us all that the Tea Parties had nothing to do with taxes, nothing to do with big government, nothing to do with people wanting to take control back from the government. You know what they say it was all about?

Protesting a black president.

Yep, that is it. They will tell you (and did on the air) that all the tea party folks are racist and bigots and that is why they are protesting.

Ya. . . That is it.

When the media has to push this much smoke you know we are on to something folks. . . Lets keep it going!

I hear rumors of another one on the 4th of July. I am all for it! I hope I can get into this one!

So stand tall folks, they are running scared already!

No comments: