Sunday, January 20, 2013

Taxachusetts Wants it's name back. . .

As if taking our gun rights is not enough now that Patrick is a lame duck he wants to finish off our state.

He wants to up the income tax 2%, talks of another $.30 on the gas tax and more. . .

How is it they don't get it?  Folks are out of work, folks have not had raises in years, many have taken pay cuts just to keep working and not gotten the cut back. . . . BUT NOOOOOO they want more money out of us. . . .

Someone please tell me why the Mass voters are so slow to learn. . . when will they wake up and make this a two party state so we can start making the system work for the tax payer again instead of the illegals and welfare cases. .. .

I can't begin to tell you how badly I want out of this state. . . . unfortunately I can't move at the moment and my family wants to go warm, so NH is out. . . . but I will get out some day. . . .

4 comments:

Borepatch said...

Come on down here, JD. Way lower taxes, costs, nannyism. And it was sunny and 60 degrees today.

JD said...

I have two parents I need to be here for. . . but once they are gone so am I. . . This state is a lost cause I fear. . . I just need someplace to store my guns until then = )

JD said...

I figure my kids will be forced to move due to cost of living after school is over so we will all go south. .. .

JD said...

I figure my kids will be forced to move due to cost of living after school is over so we will all go south. .. .