Monday, December 22, 2008

What a weekend

Still recovering. . . . Am I sore. . .

Cleaned the driveway once on Saturday and twice on Sunday. Lucky for me the second time was just before the rain hit. Now my driveway is clear but a nice sheet of ice. . . .

They say we may get up to 27F here today so it ain't gonna melt either. Love that global warming, where is my 70 deg day?

And after all this crap it is supposed to get to the mid 40's on Wednesday and rain just so we don't have a White Christmas. I think we earned the White Christmas this year . . . . .

well, welcome to winter . . . .

Hope you all had a good Solstice yesterday and Happy Hanukkah to you all today. . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erf. You know, it is stories like this that make me thankful that all of our precipitation occurred when it was 65+ outside last week.