Thursday, December 11, 2008

Great Quotes

Found this quote at "the war on guns" blog where he is talking about a plan to teach kids to fight back at school as I have discussed previously. . . This is his comment on who is training these kids to fight back. . .

But if we're talking some aging liberal arts major, who is essentially qualified to shriek and evacuate their bowels, telling kids to throw bookbags and trash cans, come on...

Read it all here.

I agree with him. As I said I am against this since I don't think they will really be shown what works. The Adults should have guns, the kids should be trained about guns so as to not be a danger, and the kids should have to do real martial arts self defense training in gym. Show them how to defend themselves, not just throw books and get shot.

No comments: