Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bail Out Barny

OK, listing to the news today it looks like the great MA Congeresscritter Barny Frank is at it again. This guy has yet to find an issue he doesn't want to throw tax money at (Read YOUR money) and the Auto Bail out is next.

Well I feel that someone from MA should come out and say it. "I'm Sorry". OK, that is it. That is from the people of MA to the rest of the country. We are sorry we keep putting these fools in office and they take all your (and our) money. We (well not me, I am not in his district and I have a rateable IQ) will probably vote him back in too since we have no memory when it comes to the criminals we put in office. Nothing will change but we (the voters of MA) do owe the country an apology for our congressional folks, so there you go.

We are sorry. . .

Now back to our regular programming . . . . (that has so many levels here in MA. . . .)

No comments: