Monday, December 8, 2008

Payback

I don't know what I ever did to my parents but now that I have a son the parent curse is taking effect. That boy gets into everything, can figure out ways around, over, under or through most if not all road blocks we have put up, and to top it off won't let us sleep. . . .

Last night he decided about 4 AM it was time to get up. Kept moaning and making noise in his room. OK, picked him up to bring in with us. . . ya right. . . worked for a bit then he decided he did not want to sleep with us but did like smacking me in the head. . . back to his own bed with him. . . . back to his moaning and making noise because no one else is up to play with. . . .

Top it of with he goes to sleep after we are all up and getting the older two ready for school. As of 8:30 he was sleeping in. . .

I don't know what I did but payback sucks. . . .

No comments: