Friday, December 5, 2008

Thoughts?

Sorry but I forgot where I found this on the net or in the blogs:

“Wear a gun to someone else’s house, you’re saying, ‘I’ll defend this home as if it were my own.’ When your guests see you carry a weapon, you’re telling them, ‘I’ll defend you as if you were my own family.’ And anyone who objects levels the deadliest insult possible: ‘I don’t trust you unless you’re rendered harmless’!”


I have been thinking it over and I have to say I agree. It is an interesting take on things and well worth the time to think about. . . Although I would expand it to any weapon you have on you. And as a martial artist I think it applies to that too but that is just me and my old fashion ways I guess. . .

And speaking of martial arts. . . good luck rendering me harmless. . . remember folks what most call a weapon is just a tool, it is your brain that is the real weapon. . .

No comments: