Friday, May 16, 2008

Moonlight RIP

Well it looks like another good show bites the dust. Nice of them to kill another show that required a bit of thought. I have had it with the TV networks. I will be doing my best to avoid getting into any new shows next year. As they kill off the ones I am watching I will get more and more free time to do something useful with myself or to watch the good shows they are now putting on the cable channels. Way to go guys! And you wonder why you are loosing viewers. . . .

To be honest it scares me to see how much they are dumbing down our entertainment. It seems that each season the shows that make it are getting what I call dumber and dumber and by that I mean they require little thought on the viewer’s part. It seems the days of shows that make you think are slowly coming to an end as the masses just don’t want to think any more, they want to be spoon fed everything. This is horrid for our country but I guess it is good for the government as the sheep will be easy to control. . .

Well Mr. Network TV guy if you are looking for me in the future check the cable channels or the book store. . . not that I think you will miss me. . .


No comments: